Learn how to enable system to restore in Windows
For other helpful videos go to http://hp.com/supportvideos or http://youtube.com/hpcomputingsupport
More support options for your computer or mobile device are available at http://hp.com/support.
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to enable system to restore in Windows:
– Save your work and then close all applications.
– Select the Start button.
– Type create a restore point and then select.
– On the System Protection tab, select your system hard drive.
– In most cases, it will be the C drive.
– Select Configure and then turn on system protection, if it is not already enabled.
– Adjust the maximum disk space used by System Restore.
– Select OK to save your System Restore settings.
– Turn on protection for any additional data drives in your computer.
– Also, don’t forget to create a restore point.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
How to enable system restore in Windows | HP Computers | HP